Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

GF/CF/SF Chocolate Pudding

This is a recipe I came upon and adapted after getting 3 very ripe avocados in my co-op box. My kids don't eat them, my husband likes them but wouldn't eat them quick enough, and that left just me. Anyway, I've been dying to find a good way to make pudding and this seemed like me opportunity to try the avocado version. It's delicious with a very rich dark chocolate flavor! It even fooled my kids and I was secretly doing a happy dance thinking of all the great nutrients they were getting on the sly. Woo hoo! Sneaky Mommy wins again...mwah ha ha ha ha ha.....

2 very ripe avocados
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2/3 cup local honey
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. instant coffee powder
1/2 tsp. salt

Blend it all up so no chunks of avocado remain (this would seriously blow your cover). Chill and serve with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment