Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Coupons!

OK, I don't think I'm going to end up with a reality TV show or anything but I'm trying out the "extreme couponing" thing...sounds like it should be on ESPN or something. Anyway, check out this web site: thekrazycouponlady.com. You can sign up for daily e-mails and this really helped us cut some costs at Kroger this past week. My husband did the coupons thing and, while we still went over budget, we saved a bunch of money and had some high ticket items on our list this week (i.e. razors, Halloween candy, etc.). I also clipped some good ones out of Sunday's paper - I'm thinking about Sunday only delivery so I don't have to make an extra trip out to buy a paper...because who really only gets a paper when they go to the store? ;)

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment