Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Can't live without these..unless you're some sort of person who doesn't like chocolate...in which case I don't think I want to know you...;)

1 1/4 cups white rice flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour (tapioca starch)
3/4 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp salt
1 cup turbinado sugar
1 cup c/f margarine (I use Earth's Balance)
2 eggs
1.5 tsp vanilla
1 package of dairy free chocolate chips (Ghirardelli or Guittard semi sweet chips are, at time of posting, dairy free)

I know there is maybe meant to be an order to mixing this stuff but, frankly, I just throw it all in the bowl of the stand mixer and set it to go. Preheat your oven to 375, bake cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes. Hide some from the kids and/or your spouse or they will be mostly gone by the time you finish baking these!

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment