Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vanilla Almond Muffins (or Cupcakes)

Vanilla Almond Muffins

4 Eggs

½ cup sugar

1 cup Almond Meal

1 Cup Tapioca Flour (aka Tapioca Starch)

1 Tbsp Vanilla

¼ tsp salt

½ Tbsp Baking Powder

½ Cup non-dairy milk

Mix it all together on medium and bake in lined muffin pans at 350 for 15-17 minutes. You can frost these and pass them off as cupcakes or leave them plain and make them muffins. I sprinkled chocolate chips on top of ½ of these to please my chocolate lover and kept the other ½ plain for my vanilla lover. All were happy and I have won yet another battle in the war of getting more protein in my children without their knowledge. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

1 comment:

  1. These sound great and I can't wait to try them. Thanks for all the wonderful recipes, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete